Designed and qualified for maximum power generation and ease of platform integration. Our off-the shelf Solar Arrays offer over a decade of flight heritage and quality assurance. Double and Triple deployable solar arrays are available for missions requiring additional capacity for their CubeSat. These are recommended depending on customer power requirements and deployed along the long edge of the spacecraft.
Our plug-and-play solar array solutions integrate easily with our platform range; from body mounted to triple deployed solar panels, we utilise the latest manufacturing techniques to deliver highly reliable, low-mass, power generation solutions to our customers.
- Our solar panels support 3U to 12U platforms
- PCB Substrate with space-grade Kapton coverlay
- Coarse Sun sensors, Temperature sensors, and Magnetorquers included
- Fine Sun sensors as optional equipment
- Connectors to EPS and ADCS
- Compatible with AAC Clyde Space CubeSat Structures