FFD (Final Frontier Design) has been developing space suits since 2006. Our latest, 3rd generation garment features a single pressure layer, combining high-strength materials and low-torque mobility joints in a safe, light-weight, cost-efficient suit designed specifically for the needs of civilian space access.
Write a comment
- Type: Hardware
- Area of use: Space segment
- Product Website: www.finalfrontierdesign.com
Loading comment... The comment will be refreshed after 00:00.
Be the first to comment.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR* Denotes Required Field
Latest from Copernical Team
- Just add nano-materials for stronger, tougher diving fins
- Flight over Korolev Crater on Mars
- Russian cosmonaut votes on Putin's reforms from ISS
- TESS mission discovers massive ice giant
- NASA's TESS delivers new insights into an ultrahot world
- Are black holes responsible for excess neutrinos and missing gamma rays
- ESO telescope captures the disappearance of a massive star
- First exposed planetary core discovered
- Return to Venus on Indian Space Mission
- NASA checks out SLS Core Stage avionics for Artemis I mission